|NOTICE: Click here for
important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
information that Tiger-USA.com collects when you are on the Tiger-USA.com site, and when
you use Tiger-USA.com's services. This policy also covers Tiger-USA.com's treatment of any
personally identifiable information that Tiger-USA.com's business partners share with
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Tiger-USA.com does not own
or control, or to people that Tiger-USA.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Tiger-USA.com currently does not require any registration from users to visit or collect
information from Tiger-USA.com pages.
- Tiger-USA.com has links for suggestions, email, and contests, where individual's email
addresses are requested for proper reply and/or verification. Tiger-USA.com maintains a
database of email addresses received.
- Tiger-USA.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from
your browser including your browser type and what link you used to get to the
Tiger-USA.com page you selected. These records are strictly counts of hits.
- Tiger-USA.com uses information for two general purposes: to determine what company
information are individuals most interested and from what third-party sites they are
linking from (if any).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Tiger-USA.com will not sell, rent or otherwise give your personally identifiable
information or email address to anyone except where specified below..
- Tiger-USA.com will send identifiable information about you to other companies or people
- You have specifically requested Tiger-USA.com to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Tiger-USA.com currently does not use, set or access "cookies"
on your computer.
- Tiger-USA.com has advertisement links on some of our pages. These advertisers may set
and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is
subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not
have access to Tiger-USA.com's information. Other than through an advertising affiliation
agreement, TIger-USA.com is not affiliated with these advertising companies in any way.
Web pages may contain electronic images (called a "single-pixel GIF" or
"web beacon") that allow a web site to count users who have visited that page.
- Tiger-USA.com uses web beacons in order to count users of specific pages. No personal
information is collected during this process.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your eMail or Personal Information
- Tiger-USA.com does not have Accounts or Account Information at this time.
- Tiger-USA.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial
changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a
prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions send us a message by